To Fix up the interview schedule ( Pls fix ur interview schedule before walk-in):
Help Desk Contact Details-
- Whats App no. @ 7351312345
- Ms. Sakshi @ 8958110011
- Ms. Khushboo @ 8958110044
- Ms.Mehak @ 8958110077
Strictly For: Fresher or Retail Banking experience Person,willing to make career in Marketing Devision.
We are looking Young & Dynamic individual for the leading banks in India for retail Banking (Marketing Division).
- On Roll Banking Jobs.
- Fixed Salary
- Golden Chance to shift in Core Banking Division trough IJP (Internal Job Promotion) after 18 Month of Job.
POSITION: BRANCH SALES OFFICER
FUNCTION: RETAIL BRANCH BANKING
REPORTING: MENTOR (Branch Head / Assistant Branch Manager)
OBJECTIVE: Providing support to branch profitability by selling bank products through different acquisition channels in the catchment area.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian.
- Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat A/c,Life Insurance,Credit Card etc.
- Penetration of Fixed Deposit to existing & new customers
- Generate leads of customer through referral, meeting branch walk-ins customer, associates, e-mailing, direct mailing, ATMs & cold calls in the catchment area.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered
- Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
- Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance
- Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously.
- Honesty & integrity
- Hard & smart working
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to convince & influence
Preferable: TWO WHEELER WITH VALID LICENCE
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION: MBA Fresher, GRADUATE (REGULAR ONLY)
PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES: Monthly performance incentives (best in banking industry)
- Employee Provident Fund
- Paid leave – 25 days calendar year (after completion of 6 months from DOJ)
- OTHER BENEFITS: Self Medi-claim benefit of Rs 50,000/-
Salary: 1, 44,000 Onwards (Fixed In Hand)+TA + Incentives.